Thursday, September 1, 2011

No real differences

Still the same. Discomfort, diarrhea, but blood counts okay. He may be progressing a bit. Nurse told me he had a good night and he is improving. They will start new medication to assist with the diarrhea today. Hopefully, it will work and he can come home for a while before he goes back for treatment. We have not heard if the scheduled chemo beginning next week will be delayed or continued. Holding pattern for us, I guess. There is not enough time in a day to do all the not only I want to do, but need and must do. Too bad, though, staying up late just does not work for me. Stuff will just have to wait. I am whittling away at what I can, bit by bit. I suspect, many people have the same problem: no time. I am no different. Another neighbor brought kindness to me last night. I am grateful for the timeliness of such kindnesses that have come our way. Someone higher than us is working with us on this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Geeze ... enough already... time for Dale to just get better now!

    ReplyDelete