Friday, September 23, 2011

Pre-bone marrow

Two days home and it is okay. Dale gets the injections each day morning and night. Our neighbor, retired dentist, comes each day to do so. He has an inkling to inject the medication in Dale's mouth, but comes around just in time to inject where it should be, stomach. It has been painful and Dale has needed the pain killers. Tomorrow, we go to Huntsman for chemo injection. Attitude is good also. He continues to enjoy visitors and I believe makes them feel good to have been his visitor.

I continue to work on everything I can. This morning, I did not need to Blog to process like I normally do which opened some time to work, just a bit, anyway, on my proposal. Felt good. It is still just whittling but at least whittling is happening. Work has many crazy things going on, but it is good to be there. Dale continues to have calls and visitors while I am at work. That helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment