Sunday, September 18, 2011

Voice

Dale felt weak yesterday. They eventually gave him a couple pints of blood. That helps some. I notice when his voice is shallow, his blood levels are low. His day was full of sleep. Appetite also weak. He was not very cognizant. Nausea set in, but by dinner, he was able to eat. This morning, Dale told me that he still did not feel too well feeling like he was suffocating so did not sleep well. That could be part of his sleep apnea issues. Only 8 or 9 more months of this part of the treatment. Then the next 2-4 month phase. Then the next 2-4 month phase. Then be done. Remission.

I have looked for appropriate websites for current information about Mantle Cell Lymphoma. Outdated and unclear information is abundant and I don't trust information on .com sites. Even American Cancer Society only mentions Mantle Cell. So be it. We'll be part of the research.

1 comment:

  1. Jan, keep these up. I enjoy reading through them. Love you guys (and I haven't taken any oxy).

    ReplyDelete