Thursday, September 1, 2011

Energies returned

Looks like the food is doing what it should in Dale's body. He ate real food and it digested as it should. His spirits doing well. It has been a long week for him. I believe his home time will be good and he will not need the intensive care so much. We'll see how the doctors feel about that. They will probably tell him that the chemo will have to wait for him to catch up with the schedule of health. One week of delayed chemo makes sense, and I do not think he will be so fragile this go around. I look forward to a bit of normal.


Again, I am amazed at the care I receive from friends. One friend from my doctoral cohort, just had to come by and give me in-person support. His visiting gift means much to me. I do need people. Another at work, gave me a Native American stick that I am to burn with my prayers and let the smoke meet with the heavens. I will wait until Dale comes home to do this. Perhaps it will be part of a Labor Day Activity. The timing of these mercies fascinates me. I must be emitting some energy that says, I-need-you. You,-not-just-anyone,-but-you-right-now. And you come. Thank you thank you thank you. I do not know what else to say, but thank you for finding that energy and bringing it back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment