Sunday, September 11, 2011

Taking care

Dale feels weaker today and just sicker than yesterday. He feels that his blood counts are going down again. I wonder that also. His blood pressure was low enough not to take his high blood pressure pills. His appetite good and system functioning alright. He has been pretty quiet, which to me means his mind is on things he is not ready to discuss. When he is ready, we will talk about what is on his mind. Grandchildren visited tonight. What a delight! This is what life is about; each generation bringing love to each other.

Sunday, again an uplifting day. People are still pouring out there hearts to us. Some say we give them strength. We say, they give us strength. I taught the lesson in the women's auxiliary meeting today. Many tears were shed as we expressed knowledge of the very thin veil between life and death. Interesting, the topics that just happen to be scheduled when it is my turn to teach. I must need to learn and share what I know. I am running as fast as I can, yet I don't feel it is enough. Dale's physical energies are gone. My emotional energies seem to be fragile yet sustained by so many people in my life. They come to me at the times I need a boost.

September 11, 2011-ten years after 9/11/01. The nation came together, We cannot forget to serve one another and remember what really counts. People count. It is not how much you make or where you live, but how you live and what you do with your time. May God Bless us all with kindness, caring, and forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment