Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Heavenly Angels

Just as I am falling apart, another heavenly angel(s) come(s) my way and not only understands, but supports, and genuinely cares. Happened many times today. My gratitude is abundant. My faith in the goodness of co-workers, friends, and neighbors is full. I suspect the flowers yesterday came from three great men I work with, I may never know, and that is okay. After my visit with Dale this evening, I felt a need to go to the Corner Bakery for a bit of self-debriefing and healthy dinner. There, I found a friend finishing her dinner, studying for her Women's Bible class. What a delight to see her and feel her love and concern for Dale and I. And I drove safely home from there. Got home and two more heavenly angels (Celestial Cleaners) were finishing up. I am blessed. I am grateful. I am humbled.

Dale was in much better spirits and health today. He said the day was much better than yesterday. They take all the chemo off tonight and he will be discharged tomorrow. Next services will be from the home-bound nursing program for injections for the next couple of days before bone marrow transplant processes.

I had a phone message for platelet donations. They like my blood and platelets. I know the need better now and plan to make some time to do so! Please donate when and where you can. People you love need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment