Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Eight days 2

The second round of the 8-day chemo begins in the morning. We have at least been through this once now. We have a better idea of what it is about so here we go. I will not be driving and getting in another wreck--repeats would not be good. I am pretty adept at keeping the focus on the drive and not where-ever-I-was driving home from the first round of the 8-day chemo. Like flushing the lines daily is no big deal now, just an easy task we do together. See? I am getting better at this caretaking thing.

We have both been lifted again today by co-workers and their awareness, prayers, thoughts, and deeds. Dale even had some friends take time off from working, driving about 50 miles to see him for awhile and then headed back for the other 50 miles. He is missed and appreciated by many. Maybe that is why I consistently refer to him as "My-Dale."  I have to reaffirm who cares the most for him--me.

No comments:

Post a Comment