Saturday, August 27, 2011

Temperature up

What do I write about now? ER rooms are long, uncomfortable visits. Temperature was up, zero energy, and infusion port had open blisters so here we are. I need a nap. We had already been to VA Hospital for some hearing loss tests (unrelated to mantle cell) early this morning so this is second trip. What happens if I get sick? I have a headache myself, but I don't count though. I am on call all the time. I suppose any caretaker is.

The last two days, Dale's blood pressure has been okay, weaker each day, and only small bouts of diarheea. I learned how to flush out the port but the dressings look infected to me. Maybe that is where temperature comes from. White blood count is down enough she said to be concerned. Dr. Is talking with hematology for further instructions. I may be going home alone. Sleep sleep sleep is what I need. He sleeps. I wait.

Huntsman stay it is. Now we wait for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment