Thursday, August 11, 2011

Downhill

After our visit with the mantle cell doctor, Dale found he should be taking his regular medications. Oops. He was so concerned that he had to follow the calendar from the chemo, that he did not think to take them. So he began those pills today. That would explain some of his symptoms lately.

He slept well last night for the first time in weeks. He was groggy when I got up, balance was off, mind trying to make decisions. He thought we should fill the gas can for the lawn mower before I left. He was very insistent that should be done. I was able to convince him we could do it when I got home. However, plans do not always go as planned.

I received a panic phone call while at work. Dale lost an excessive amount of bowel fluids within moments. Off to ER we go. Friends at work rallied around to help with transportation since I tend to be a bit emotionally attached to My Dale.

Will post more as I learn more. Actually, the other ER patients make an interesting and infectious watch.

He doesn't look sick on the outside, but you should see the insides!

9:30 PM CT scan finally completed, and questionable. They may move him to the Huntsman Cancer Hospital for a few days. Still waiting to hear. I am home, another friend took over the watch with him. Appreciated.

9:40 PM Keeping him there. Lesion on a liver, but they don't know what that is about. Huntsman will take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment