Monday, August 8, 2011

Sundays

Sundays are good days. We both feel uplifted with love, faith, and hope. Many people's spirits, friendships, and goodness, came our way. Both Dale and I feel the prayers and energies of love from many around us. It helps a lot.

Today I begin the new school year, although last week was the first week--I was out of town most of it, so figuring our routines for the year will be in order. My studies have been on hold since end of the semester class and the rest is dissertation processes so it is really on my timeline. I do not want to delay it too long, just slow down a bit maybe. I am thinking that my "super focus" times will assist me in keeping my heart and mind in balance. Time is valuable to both Dale and I and our times together need to be priority.

On we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment