Saturday, November 12, 2011

Taking time

I am taking some time off, therefore, there will be a gap in the blog updates. Dale is doing fine, best yet since he began the chemotherapy. His daughter  and I are on a business trip together and leaving Dale all by himself. Stop by, call, check on him if possible. We have asked for support of neighbors to check in on him and he has phone numbers to call if he needs transportation to Huntsman or ER. Home care nurse will be in both mornings I am gone, so that is taken care of but I would not be leaving if he was not well enough to be alone for the two days.

Smoke alarms: had the gas company service come to check things out. He found nothing and suggested using separate smoke alarms and Carbon Monoxide alarms. I have purchased them and will replace when I get back. Any volunteers to lift and climb the big ladder to do the upstairs one?? I will figure that part out mid-week or maybe next weekend. Don't want it to go off while Dale is home alone. He would try to get the ladder out himself, climb it and boom! No more cancer treatments for awhile, he'd be in a body cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment