Friday, November 4, 2011

Drip, drip, drip

Dale is doing very well. There have not been events getting in the way of treatment. He does, however, have more than chemo dripping. One drip is for kidney support, another for liver support, always a hydration drip, and the chemotherapy in a variety of its formulas. His heart rate is in control--it has been very high for about 10 days or so. Kidney count better and they will tell him more about infection levels today. They reported that he needed sleep assistance at about 2 AM. Strange, so did I. It is strange, but when Dale is at Huntsman, I seem to connect with his condition especially at night. My night's are restless when he has complications. I got up at 3 AM and walked 3 miles on the treadmill. Didn't work. There is still more of me than I want to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment