Sunday, October 23, 2011

Old wrinkled eyes

I noticed Dale's eyes today are looking old and wrinkled. It must be the chemo. We can't be getting older. I am much younger anyway, so I can't be looking that old yet! They adjusted the level of the antibiotic for the next couple of days, so I have to freeze what we did not use, thinking that we may use it at another time they said. Besides, they can't take it back. I must give it to him every 12 hours, so that puts a bit of planing to accomplish in a timely manner. He rested nicely for the day, ate my fantastic cooking, and rested some more. His son, daughter-in-law and their twins delighted us with a visit. I took them to some of our swings, a zip-line, and slide to play on while Dale rested again. He gets worn out quickly, but always enjoys visits. Enjoyable visit!

This week I began to think that I can do all this. I have been able to find time to get a few things done. Then, I realized I had two extra days off from work (fall recess). Oh well. Good while it lasted. Sure was a couple of nice days to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment