Thursday, October 27, 2011

Maybe next week

I took Dale to Huntsman for his Wednesday to Wednesday start of chemo, but they sent him back home. The infection treatment must run its course, so I traveled one more time to Huntsman and brought him back home. He is feeling okay, although, he reports that his feet and legs are somewhat numb and uncomfortable. His medications were adjusted to half of what it was. Hopefully, still doing what it needs to do to eradicate the infection.

There is a nice article in the paper about the Huntsman Center. They have expanded and opened up the bone marrow transplant sections. Dale will go there instead of at the U's hospital. It is a nice place. They take care to provide for the cancer patients. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705393213/Huntsman-Cancer-Institutes-latest-expansion-is-evidence-of-hope-that-a-cure-will-be-found.html

I got an email from Mom. She called me all sorts of names (and titles), and told me to get a massage and facial to assist in taking care of the caretaker. I just might have to take her up on that idea...but when can I fit that into the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment