Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Arrrgh!

Left Dale home all day long by himself. He was able to change the medication line and flush it out all by himself after I hooked it up in the morning. It is awkward, but doable. A bit of independence for him. That is a good thing. Dale reported to me, however, that he had a lightheaded fainting episode, no falling or stumbling, but enough he had to stay put, not move further and gain balance and sight. He then took his blood pressure and it was low. His eyes have the dark circles and he is going downhill. Get through today, and tomorrow begins the next chemo cycle 3A. A friend brought dinner to him, I am glad for that also. People continue to ask what they can do and dinners are a good thing every so often.

Today, as I pondered our "situation" at this time, I have thought of the many things Dale has taught me and I am grateful. We make a pretty balance couple--except I presently have one complaint. He now weighs less than me and I have found all that he has lost. I was hoping the stress would somehow work the other way for me. But no!!! Arrrgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment