Monday, October 31, 2011

Hello World!

People throughout the world are reading this blog. Sad, because that means there are people out there that need to know more about Mantle Cell Lymphoma and have used the internet to find information. There just is not enough current information on this cancer. There are references to many that have survived, or not survived their cancers and some probably had mantle cell, but it was not differentiated from other cancers yet. The blog is a history, a reference, a report, a story. For those global readers, may God bless you in your personal journeys in the Mantle Cell Lymphoma world, you will need all you can and will receive.

Today, as I thought about the blogging thing, I feel it tells the love story between the two of us during our new part of life. The most important thing I have learned, thus far anyway, is that there are some things that do not matter, and others that matter a lot. These things will probably be different for everyone, but for me, caring for one another is at the top of the list. Several posts ago, I wrote that "it is not about me" and it isn't. It is about everyone else. And in my career; my forever theme stands as "it is all about the kids, everything we do should be centered around the kids, everything."

Today, by the way, we met with Dale's "regular" doctor who we had not seen since the original diagnosis in June. He was very concerned and apologetic that we were going through this experience. He verified the paperwork necessary for home bound health care, and we were on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment