Saturday, October 1, 2011

Home, but not too well

Home now. Saturday chores sort of completed (sorry, Mom). Watching conference. Dale not really feeling too well, is quietly suffering, and anxiously waiting for the next event his cancer treatment will bring forth. That is just how it is. I want to be by him for support, not even downstairs, it is just better to be together. I think he likes it better if I am close by.  I do too. This is a crazy, crazy mess. Dale is curled up on the couch, watching a Hallmark movie. I am trying to work on paper, a little. Good luck on that. Have found some more resources though, now I need to read them.

Friend brought dinner-delicious! Thank you. Another mowed lawns. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Jan. I wish I could be close and help by doing something real like those friends who are.

    ReplyDelete