Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Medications

I brought Dale home from Huntsman yesterday afternoon. He seemed to be fine but tired. Once I got him home, he napped for a couple of hours. I think he tells the nurses that he has anxiety about driving home with me driving, these days, and so they give him "something for that." Next trick is to figure out all the medications he is to take and when to take them. The kitchen counter is lined up with them and to figure them out, one must know Latin. He had a quiet evening and the night was good too. I think his recovery will be okay. Blood work on Thursday, and then doctor's appointment next week, perhaps starting the next round. We, at least, have some knowledge of what to expect and how to work with it. The routines are becoming familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment