Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New chef in the house

Dale finds he is able to focus better each day, finds activities to do, and feels his mind is clearing. He fixed us a wonderful meal tonight and did a great job! What a treat it was. If he cooks, I will certainly clean up. Looks like we have a new chef in the house who has time, ability, and motivation.

I continue each day, meeting it with hope, love, and joy for the lessons of science, service, friendship, patience, and opportunities. Another friend told me what an inspiration Dale and I are to those around us, as they read the blogs, talk with us, and wonder how we do it. How else can one handle something like cancer but to have the faith, courage, and hope? We gain strength from each of you. I do not know how it works, but we gain strength because you care enough to read, call, visit, inquire, send cards, or give blood (sounds odd in this list, but giving blood is awesome).   Thank you.

Today there are over 10,000 visitors to this blog. I guess our story is an open book!

No comments:

Post a Comment