Wednesday, February 1, 2012

5000 miles

Dale was pretty energetic today (in comparison to the last six months, anyway). We readied our taxes to give to our tax accountant, went grocery shopping, and were visited by neighbors all in one day. Dale rested periodically to keep going, but he did well today. He is able to think forward and feels the progress happening. He still complains about stomach pains and will address that with his primary physician on Monday. The radiology appointment was made today and it will be at the Daybreak Huntsman Center. That will be nice. Five minute ride. I traveled just under 5000 miles to Huntsman Hospital in 2011. (And only one wreck!) My mileage is nothing in comparison to the many people who travel there from all over the world. I do not think we will need that many miles this year, however, I did not think I would for 2011 either, until June came.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you today. You are missed. Remembering you and Dale in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete