Saturday, February 4, 2012

Doctor to doctor

Doctor's visit was productive. Dale is doing well with nothing out of the ordinary. They made some adjustments on medication specific to his lack of immunity that may be gentler on his stomach. They also gave suggestions on when and how to take it. Appointments next week: one with primary physician to go over his general health care and all the other medications he has, perhaps adjusting since Dale has lost 47 pounds. Another appointment with bone marrow transplant team with anticipation of their release to his mantle cell lymphoma doctor. And the healing begins. He does a bit better each day.

I will go back to work on Monday, actually before release from BMT, but it will be fine--I will be taking him to the doctor mid-Monday anyway, may as well try to re-acclimate myself to working, and giving him independence opportunities. He is getting a bit anxious about me leaving, I am getting a bit excited to get back to my world of work. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment