Saturday, January 28, 2012

Out for a drive

We took a drive today taking advantage of the sunny winter skies. It was nice to be out, however, once we returned home, Dale took a several hour nap. We were out long enough to indicate he has better bladder control today. That is good news. He must be healing. We both need to pay attention to his fragile condition and realize he needs to build up the stamina gently. It will take time and lots of it. Dale keeps the positive outlook and continues to endure with great strength. He told me I have only been "testie" twice during all of this time. Good thing I know how to hold my tongue because I think things sometimes that may be construed as "testie" but I deal with those thoughts silently not to interfere with Dale's emotional state. He needs all the goodness I can muster up giving. Sometimes, I admit, I busy myself with stuff enabling me to regroup and come back and care take with kindness. We are both doing alright and know each of us need each other's support. Kind of sweet,eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment