Thursday, March 29, 2012

Domestic chores

Although Dale works around the home and yard, he feels unproductive. I am not sure what he means by that, since he is not supposed do yard work for a year they said. Domestic chores are his exercise and joy so I am okay with that. I can certainly create many domestic chores to be completed in assisting his feeling of productivity... Dale needs projects to feel good about himself and there is no holding him down (however, I am still stronger than he is and could if I had to!).

His hair grows strong and he has to shave all the time now, annoying to him because he got used to not needing to. Oh but the woes of being a man! Dale's health progress is good, however, two extra laundry loads this week, shows there are still woes to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment