Thursday, July 28, 2011

One, Two, what's third?

One: Dale's Chemo begins. Really had no clue what the first day at hospital would be like. Waiting, repeating health history numerous times to various people, and then the chemo comes. It was going on for awhile and then he suddenly became very cold and violent chills set in.
See the slight smile as they bundled Dale in warmed blankets.


I left early evening and Two happened: 






Airbag deployed in slow motion. Bruised wrist, scratched arm, probably shock. 
What does anyone do in a situation like this? MOM! I called Mom, she called my brother John, and he arrived very quickly. The three of us spent an evening meal together and it was nice. I was on overload and it sure helped. 
So what is Three? Bring it on so I can get it over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment