Saturday, July 30, 2011

Long time headache gone

Took Mom to visit Dale today. Wanted to show her their kind valet parking, but alas, not available on weekends. I had to remember where I parked in their huge parking plaza. With both of us trying to remember, we did well. Dale was well today, eventually. Head still hurt for first half of day, then he slept and it was pretty good. I told one of the nurses, yesterday, that once we had our town-home sold, his headache would be gone--and yup. Happened today. Papers out and back and to brokers, funders, and title companies. No more headaches (figuratively and literally).

Dale has had some visitors and supports from work that have been a bit unexpected. Nice. He is well appreciated and loved. Good job, Dale!

Mom and I spent some time together and then I spent the rest of the day preparing for my next few days in San Diego with a group of our teachers. It will be good to get my mind and thoughts back to the students and teachers.

Also met with church neighbors and friends that will be assisting us in house care and Dale Care. I feel blessed. Thank you, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment