Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Preliminary results

Preliminary test results are positive. The PA said bone marrow biopsy was good, blood counts okay, and pulmonary low, but that makes sense with Dale's sedimentary lifestyle for the past 11 months. His spleen is enlarged from the July report-that could be the infections of diarrhea lingering. Dale's color is better today, however, he is still fatigued. Along with his colonoscopy, they may order the esophagus/stomach screening, checking on his digestive/abdominal issues. I hope they change instruments and don't forget what end is up. I am glad he has time off to recoup as long as possible.

I met and thanked Mrs. Huntsman today for the cancer institute. She put her arm around me and told me how sorry she was that we had to go through the cancer experience. She is a kind and gracious woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment