Thursday, September 10, 2015

Forced cleansing works

Forced cleansing must work because Dale reported he has not feel this good for a long long time. He did two days of chores all in one morning and still had energy to spare. Seven days of diarrhea must have taken all the toxins out of his system. He feels like a new person.

The diagnosis from tests and observations is diet control, i.e. low carbohydrates and no lactose for a month and check back with both his regular physician and the gastroenterologist for further checkups on the biopsies from the procedures.

I guess I need to finish off the ice cream, yogurts, milk, and cheeses all by myself.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Jan,
    I was recently diagnosed with MCL lymphoma and have had to deal with diarrhea during the chemotherapy. A friend gave me this book to read on Irritable Bowel Syndrom (IBS) that gave me a path to go to get it under control. (Even though I have not been diagnosed officially with IBS.) The key thing I saw in your post, was the comment on you having to eat the dairy products instead of Dale. This book stresses that dairy products are one of the several/many triggers for IBS and its horrible effects. Here is a link to the book "Eating With IBS" http://www.helpforibs.com/shop/books/eatingforibs.asp My chemo treatment is in the early phases, so far so good. You and Dale are an inspiration to me, as you continue to fight. I will be watching and reading your posts as the fight continues. Best wishes to you both, Gene in Leesburg, Va

    ReplyDelete