Monday, August 20, 2012

Increased fatigue

Unfortunately, I have more to report this week as Dale continues to exist day to day. Fatigue continues to increase as do night sweats. I think his cough is an annoyance but not the cause of all discomforts. He had b-cell blood work a few weeks ago with his regular physician along with the blood checks for diabetes, although no significant changes were made. Originally, fatigue was the only sign Dale had that something was wrong. It continues beyond the anemia diagnosis. Dale's complaints of bones hurting makes sense to me in that his bone marrow is compromised and falls short in generating enough blood to keep him out of anemia danger. I guess we just work through each day until appointment with cancer doctor in a few weeks.

I have turned on the caretaker mindset once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment